- Mow frequently and never remove more than 1/3 of the blade height
- Always maintain a sharp blade
- Vary your mowing pattern to avoid rutting
- Always water heavily (as a soaking) but less frequently. Daily watering develops shallow roots and promotes other problems
- Water in the morning. Evening watering promotes diseases
- Apply 1/2 inch of water each time you water for a total of 1-1 1/2 inches of water per week
Call 501-609-0055 to schedule your FREE On-Site evaluation today.
Contact Us Today Call 501-609-0055
Lawn Care Services
If you're not 100% satisfied - we'll make it right. It's that simple.